This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lolGUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150
I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.
might as well
Rum. Goldschlager. Gin. Vodka.
Only the avatar, master of all four alcohols, could get this shit cranked.
but when the party needed him most, he got sober.
and everything changed when the stoner nation attacked
The second time I overdosed,
my body couldn’t handle it,
and I threw it all up.
I texted my dad saying,
“I think I took a little too many pills”.
And every time I’ve overdosed,
I always downplay it.
I’ve always tried to act
like it wasn’t a big deal.
That having the urge to swallow a whole bottle of pills
was something daily that normal people do.
My dad hurried home and saw the empty bottle
and he shook me to make sure I was awake.
I kept mumbling “I threw it up.. I threw it up..”
while I was drifting off to sleep.
He had to wake me up every 15 minutes
to make sure I was okay.
Let me tell you now,
it is a big deal.
The third time I overdosed,
I slept through first and second period
and passed out in the counselor’s office.
I didn’t want to go to the ER.
I just wanted to go home.
All I wanted to do was sleep.
Again, I just said,
“I think I took too many pills this morning.”
The fifth time I overdosed,
my dad found the empty pill box.
I hallucinated, I had a fever.
I couldn’t move my legs.
All I could do was scream,
“Don’t take me to the hospital this time.
I don’t want to go!”
I became friends with a girl who had overdosed
she’s one of my best friends now
and when I heard she was hospitalized as well,
it just makes me realize how real this problem is.
A couple months ago, another friend of mine overdosed.
Do you realize how fucked up it is,
that I’ve done it so many times
that I know the exact procedure that she’s going to go through?
She messaged me saying,
“I took a bunch of pills,
but I just realized I didn’t want to die.
I don’t know what to do.
And I’m screaming at her over the screen
that she should throw it up and call 911
because sometimes when someone you love
decides that they hate the world,
that’s all you can do.
You can’t teleport through the phone.
You can’t travel through the internet.
You can’t be there to hold them
and take them to the hospital.
Your love is not charcoal that can
absorb all their poison in their life.
I know, love that you would have done all you could.
Sometimes words aren’t enough.
Sometimes love isn’t enough.
Sometimes a person needs to try dying
to know that that’s not really what they want.
There’s nothing you could have done.
You’ve done all you could.
Just keep loving them.
But you see the thing is,
I got lucky.
I’ve made it back from 5 overdoses
without a scratch on me.
But that’s not always the case.
My favorite teacher’s stepdaughter
locked herself in her room and overdosed.
To this day,
her stepmother still has a scar on her heart.
To this day,
on the anniversary of her death,
her stepmother still stays home from school
on the anniversary of her death.
Her sister is in a bad mental state,
and so is her biological mother.
Her family has fallen apart.
You overdose because you think
you will get a peaceful release from death.
It’s not peaceful.
It is not like falling asleep.
It is convulsions, vomiting,
muscle spasms, fevers,
and sharp stomach pains.
An overdose is not instant.
Hollywood has you believing,
that an overdose
is how a lady should exit the world.
As quiet as she came in,
Peaceful and unnoticed.
You will go out kicking and screaming
and wishing you hadn’t taken them.
Fill In These Things About You
- Name: Ren
- Birthday: August 1, 1992
- Height: 5'7
- Eye color: Blue
- Hair color: Yellow
- A random fact about you: I can wiggle my ears!
- Favorite band: The Killers
- Favorite song: THIS. LOVE. HAS. TAKEN IT'S TOLL, ON ME--
- Favorite food: Peaches
- Favorite season: Summer
- Favorite animal: Ocelots
- Favorite movie: Fight Club
- Are you currently in a relationship?: With a sexy English man I didn't earn
- Have you ever been high: I like my uppers.
- Who was your last kiss?: He's English, we snog.
- Anything you need to work on?: What the fuck is this new technology.
- Who ended your last relationship?: Never been dumped.
- Are you friends with your ex?: Some of them! Others; hiss.
- Do you prefer someone shorter or taller?: Taller so I can drag them down.
- Dark hair or light hair?: Dark, gotta have that photogenic contrast.
- Smart or attractive?: God, just don't be boring.
- Is creativity attractive?: ^
- Do you care how much money they have?: What % do I get?
- Your last phone call: My boss?!
- Your last text: Sexually explicit.
- The last thing you ate: Cajun chicken.
- The last thing you drank: Tea.
- The last song you listened to: Genius - C2C
- The last book you read: Fragrant Harbor - John Lancaster
- The last movie you watched: The English Surgeon
- What is your heritage?: English/Irish/Scottish/Swiss/German/Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/White.
- Do you play any instruments?: Once upon a time: the piano.
- What are you pets’ names?: Two King Charles Cavaliers: Bill and Fang
- Places you would like to visit: Japan, Shanghai, Indonesia, South Africa, Egypt, Sweden, Germany, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Mayan Ruins, Moscow